Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back to posting again

It has been a while since I put anything here.  It has been a busy time.  A job moved away from me, I found a job and lost a job.  I am doing volunteer work with my drumming at Metro hospital and am trying to get more experience doing that.  Drumming is a special joy and if I could get paid to do it I would be so happy.  I am bringing joy to the seniors at Metro just by being there and communication with them.  Also they bring me joy especially when I make contact with somebody who is inside themselves and not looking around.  I had a special time last week when a lady told me all about Dezi Arnez and Xavier Cugat at the ballroom in Cleveland.  I am going to play at Marymount Hospital on the 23rd and looking forward that very much. 

In addition I started another blog about my dreams and welcome anybody to come visit and leave their comments.  http://dreamsynchronicity.blogspot.com/ .  More coming later

No comments:

Post a Comment